Location: Hanoi, Can Tho
Date: December 2022
RUCAS International team members Ben Furmage (WSCA CEO and RUCAS Program Lead) and Michael Simon (WSCA International Lead and RUCAS Program Manager) joined our national team from ICEM in Viet Nam:
- Dr Le Song Ha, Regional Coordinator and National Water Engineer Viet Nam
- Ms. Vu Xuan Nguyet Hong, National Economist Viet Nam
- Ms. Vuong Thu Huong, National Coordinator Viet Nam
- Mr. Mai Ky Vinh, RUCAS GIS specialist
At the Knowledge Exchange event, local experts and executives gathered to share their experiences and deepen their knowledge and understanding of nature-based solutions (NbS). The event was opened by Mr James Deane, Second Secretary Development from the Australian Embassy in Hanoi.
It was part of a mission to Hanoi and Can Tho that also included:
- meetings with government representatives and international development agencies
- working with the Australian embassy in Hanoi
- meeting with potential University and multilateral partners
- visits to potential case study sites.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
On the same trip, the RUCaS team members also held events in Lao PDR and Thailand.