Date: 24–25 November 2021
Download program flyer
This regional conference synthesised the lessons learnt from 4 case studies developed under the Integrated Urban Flood Management project that explored how to support wider, smarter application of NbS across the Mekong:
- Sukhumvit, Bangkok (Thailand)
- Rayong (Thailand)
- Tam Phu, Ho Chi Minh City (Viet Nam)
- Duong Dong, Phu Quoc (Viet Nam).
In particular, conference participants considered issues such as:
- What is needed to scale up application of NbS across the Mekong?
- Are the barriers scientific, community, engineering, economic, financial, governance/policy or all of the above?
- How can we achieve better integration of NbS, conventional and non-structural solutions?
- How can we strengthen collaboration?